Revolution NMR manufacture and service wide bore solid state NMR probes and consumables.
TalaveraScience is the sales agency for Revolution NMR throughout Europe.
Revolution NMR has a wide range of solid state NMR products ranging from:
- standard and custom wide bore HX, HF, HFX and HXY MAS probes;
- static eFree probes;
- cryogenic MAS probes with and without DNP capability;
- PENCIL rotor consumables from complete rotor assemblies to rotor parts, such as, drive caps, end caps, bottom caps and sample confinement systems;
- sample packing tools;
- high pressure MAS rotors;
- static eFree probe consumables;
- PENCIL spinning modules for probe repairs and for home builds;
Revolution NMR has also, in collaboration with Bruker BioSpin, developed the Agilent to Bruker (A2B) programme which allows the continued use of Chemagnetics, Varian and Agilent PENCIL MAS NMR probes when replacing consoles to the latest Bruker NMR instrument offering. This allows the spinning speed control and, in some cases, variable temperature control by the Bruker BioSpin environmental controllers.
Revolution NMR works in close collaboration with Phoenix NMR and provides rotor parts for each of Phoenix NMR's probes.
Revolution NMR provides service for Chemagnetics and early Varian solid state NMR probes.
Please read on for more information...